Monthly Archives: December 2010

How Can I Change Child Custody in Minnesota?

In many child custody cases, there comes a point where one party wants to modify the custodial arrangement already in place.  This can be for legal custody, the right to make big decisions regarding your child, or physical custody, where your child resides on a daily basis.  Modifying either kind of custody is controlled by… [...]

What Happens if I’ve Filed for Divorce and Changed My Mind?

It does happen where divorce cases are carrying on, sometimes very contentious, and the parties decide to reconcile and try to work things out.  What happens at that point?  Are you able to just pretend as though the legal battle hasn’t happened? If you are in the middle of a court battle and both parties… [...]